Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Too far gone?

My boyfriend (well x now) asked for space about a month ago because he wasn't happy and wanted to see how he truly felt, In the begining of our relatioship he was so attentive and loving towards me but I never showed (I did realize) that I was appreciative and at times took my bad moods out on him. I HAVE CLEARLY LEARNED MY LESSON. being the person I am I was not capable of that and never gave him the space he needed which resulted in so much worse. We are now broken up and I have taken a job half way across the country for three months. He doesnt want anything to do with me at this point. (I DID NOT CHEAT OR ANYTHING) But I miss him every single minute of everyday. I have not contacted him but it feels like torcher. I love him and am hoping things will eventually work out? Any opinions on this? I realize no one can predict the future, but any advice or outlook will help. Please I am so miserable :( I posted this last night but didnt get very many responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment