Monday, November 14, 2011

What should I tell my best "guy friend"?

there is this guy that I really like we talk on the phone all night and all day and we are like best friends I tell him everything and he tells me everything we have so much fun on the phone but I don't know if I should tell him I might like him more then and friend because we have a really good friend-ship that I don't want too ruin..... but Its weird how he is different like other guys I talk too are perverts and he is different he talks about what he likes (hunting,football,dogs ect.) and we are on the phone for hours and then we always fall asleep while we are on the phone and when we wake up we are still on the phone but if I don't tell him I might like him more then a friend I kinda feel bad because we tell each other every thing but I really don't want too lose his friend-ship any answers??

No comments:

Post a Comment