Sunday, November 13, 2011

Stuck by my wife of 13 years through gastric byp and today she left me. What a damn fool I've been!?

I know how pathetic I'm going to sound but what the hell I need to get it out, My wife decided that she wanted to have a gastric byp by the ending of 2004. I didn't mean to but I didn't want her to have the surgery after the doctor informed us about the complications. I loved her too much to want her to suffer but we worked through that and scheduled her surgery. During her recovery I almost lost my job due to taking off so much because she was scared to be alone at night in the hospital. I stayed for weeks but I didn't care all that mattered was that she feel safe and secure. When we were finally able to return home. I cared for her until she was began to want to do things for herself. Last night she told me she doesn't love me anymore. She has different goals/dreams than I do. And she left. I can believe how horrible I feel like there's a huge gaping hole in my chest. She was my 1st and only love. But what can I do? I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else or just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment