Saturday, November 12, 2011

What really is wrong with the Redskins? Is it Jim Zorn and Jason Campbell or is there more to it?

I know the Giants have more to play for and still have an outside chance at the playoffs, but the Skins last night just did not look inspired at all like to them it was a scrimmage. Jim Zorn is all but out the door, and Jason Campbell might be gone too, but does Daniel Snyder (sp)? really know what he's doing? They have not had much success since he took over ownership and last night was just painful to watch. Some of my friends actually went to the game and fought through the snow and bad roads to get there and they sure were disappointed as were a lot of other fans, I would image. What do you think needs to happen for the Redskins to be competitive again. I may be a girl, but I know enough about sports to know a bad team when I see one, and last night the skins were worse than bad; they simply quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment