Sunday, November 13, 2011

Social security benefits from deceased parent?

my father is recently deceased. i will b 22 next wk. i am a student @ penn state university. this may seem likea cruel question, but my father never paid support for me until i was a teenager. he still owes over 19,000 $ in arrears. he was paying this until he just got sick last month. this is how i was fiancing my education. my mother is not in much of a position to help me, i work but dont have the skills to acquire a high paying job (thus y i am pursuing a higher education). my income is not enough to live on and prove me w/ the neccesary costs of a university. i receive some pheaa money, but even that isnt enough. i currently have $14,000 in subsidized and unsubsidized loans. when i use my pheaa and my two loans it is just enough to cover my 4 cles. i am in pennsylvania. i no im not an orphan since im an adult but is there anything out there for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment