Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I hate my haircolor!!?

im 13 and i dyed my hair oh about 5 or 6 times with in the last 8 months. first i got highlights with my natural brown hair. then i dyed it blonde 3 times after that. i was obsessed with wanting to be blonde. finally got it the color i wanted it. then about a month and a half ago, i decided i wanted a change so i dyed it burgundy (purplish red) at first i loved it. and a week ago i did it again the same color since it had faded. now i just hate it! red doesnt work for me. dark brown or blonde would. and i want blonde back. also, i was talkin to one of my guy friends. and i said something about how i used to be blonde. and he said "yes you were wayyyy hotter then". i changed my whole style to since then. so i think i look prettier now. but i really want my blonde hair back. and my parents wont let me do it for a while since i just did it. should i go t oprofesssional? whats the best way to get it back to a nice golden blonde? i have peachy tannich skin and chocolate brown eyes..

No comments:

Post a Comment