Monday, November 7, 2011

Wondering where I might find a manager for my creative talent of sculpting ?

I have been told I am sitting on a Gold Mine with my talent but I am an artist and not a manager. I need to know how to find a manager to activate this Gold Mine. I have had purchase orders of 37,000 pieces and I need m production to get it activated and a manager to promote with other companies interest. I don't know what to do....I can't make these by hand lol not when I get people interested with companies nationwide. I hand sculpt figurines...in which everyone loves and can relate to..from Guardian Angels to Hippies, Frogs, Dogs, Cat's, Reggae Guys, Homeboys, Golfers etc. you name it. Very detailed, and loved by all who see my creations. I did Commercial Break sets for the Johnny Carson Show and Grande Ole Opery ordered 37,000 pieces. Way over my head without a manager and finances to m produce. Any Managers or financial backing out here? I will gladly look forward to your email in regard to activating this Gold Mine. Thank You So Very Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment