Monday, November 7, 2011

Should I be mad about this?

Ok so I have a lil anger problem and this made me mad... Everybody in my buildings hot water isnt workin so we have to boil water for baths and stuff. When ever I stay at my friends house bellow us her mom boils us water for our baths (ive nown them all my life) and tonite for the first time ive needed my moms help with boiling the water(i boil water for it all the time but this time needed help) . I neede ner to keep pouring water in the tub every five or so minutes while I was in it so it wouldnt get cold. Like my friends mom did. She asked why couldnt I just wait till all all the water was done and then get in. so I said "you kno wat just forgetit" and waited and got in the bath. It was freezing (i even had a heater in there) and I was mad that my own mother wouldnt even do tht for me but my friends mom that is like my second mom would. Am I rite, wrong, or over reacting?

No comments:

Post a Comment