Friday, November 11, 2011

I cant get into Chat?

My issue is with the chat feature of messenger. I try over and over again to connect to a room...any room in the chat list, and all i get is either that the room is full or i get no response and wait about 5 minutes; and then it says that the request took too long, please try again later. After trying for maybe 30 minutes i either get in to a room (finally) and it is full of bots (another complaint entirely but i can live with that one for now) or give up. Ive also noticed sometimes when im trying to get into a room, i will keep trying a room that says its full because that is at least some response; eventually i dont even get those messages any more and then every room in any list gives me no response at all, even rooms that were previously giving me a room full notice. HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment